We are a small, happy family of four. My husband, a baby, a dog and me. My husband works on a yacht. A large, luxury megayacht which tends to be based in some fairly fabulous places. The thing is, where the boat goes, we go! When she was was just eight weeks old our daughter, Coco, boarded her first trans-Atlantic flight and since then we haven't stopped. This is a blog of our rather unusual yet adventurous life. No two days are the same.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Girls in White Dresses...

This weeks Gallery theme is 'white' - I am assuming that it might have something to do with the weather in the UK at the moment?! However, although it is a little chilly for Floridian standards over here, there isn't a snowflake in sight so I have had a dig around my photo library and found this cracker from earlier in the year. So I am sharing it with you in appreciation of my all time favourite film, even though there isn't a blue satin sash to top it off.

I have just had a look in my reader and found 590 unread items (I have been very busy lately) so I am off to have a serious catch up and I will post more later.

To see more wonderful 'white' inspired photos pop over to Sticky Fingers and take a look.

6 comments:

  1. Better that you have no 'snowflakes that stay on her nose and eyelashes'! She looks gorgeous in her sun dress, pretty as a picture! Love those little teeth peeping out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her hair... sow ild and cute!
    Would not mind to be in Florida right now...
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful little girl!

    Herding Cats x

    http://seathreepeeo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable! She's like a doll, perfect and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!! This picture made me smile! Love the hair and the two bottom teeth, precious! I have looked high and low for your email, but I can't find it. Please email me at pinkpolkadotaa@aol.com I have been wanting to tell you something :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete