We are a small, happy family of four. My husband, a baby, a dog and me. My husband works on a yacht. A large, luxury megayacht which tends to be based in some fairly fabulous places. The thing is, where the boat goes, we go! When she was was just eight weeks old our daughter, Coco, boarded her first trans-Atlantic flight and since then we haven't stopped. This is a blog of our rather unusual yet adventurous life. No two days are the same.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

To Mac or not to Mac?

I need a new laptop fairly urgently. Mine keeps crashing, takes forever to do anything, mouse pad seizes up all the time and can take up to six or seven times to get started in the mornings. So, the question is do I take the opportunity to go over to Mac? I love my iPhone and find it so simple to use so have faith in Apple products, it just feels like a big change!

Great day yesterday, Coco had her first swimming lesson. She has been swimming loads and is very confident in the water but I didn't have a clue how to move on from bobbing around with her in front of me. Yesterday we did loads of games, used floatation aids and even started teaching them to kick and doggy paddle. It was amazing. She had a complete blast laughing and splashing her way through the whole half hour.

We were finished in time to make it to the boat for the second half of the footie. All I have to say is... phew! We looked so much better than previous matches but I am still very nervous about Sunday.

A rest day from running yesterday but back to it today. Both Angus and I are really enjoying it so far - long may it continue. We made the most of our evening off and the gorgeous weather and sat out in our 'yard', eating, drinking (Angus on wine, me on water as I am still on this ridiculous diet) and watching the sun go down. Another brilliant movie this evening - An Education - well worth a watch. (Thanks for the recommendation Mums and Lot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment