We are a small, happy family of four. My husband, a baby, a dog and me. My husband works on a yacht. A large, luxury megayacht which tends to be based in some fairly fabulous places. The thing is, where the boat goes, we go! When she was was just eight weeks old our daughter, Coco, boarded her first trans-Atlantic flight and since then we haven't stopped. This is a blog of our rather unusual yet adventurous life. No two days are the same.

Monday, August 2, 2010

A Happy Ever After

So much has happened in the last couple of weeks that I really don't know where to begin. I have to warn you now that I absolutely can't do it all justice, the last 10 days have been a blur of happy activity! I am going to keep it brief and include lots of photos. So here we go...

A delightful overnight in Boston with my gorgeous husband, drank a bit too much wine and bought very funky sunglasses - for him I might add.

An uneventful flight home with Coco being an absolute dream although we were both a little bored by the time we landed at Heathrow. However, we were met by a very overexcited Grandma which cheered us up no end!

Bridesmaid dress fitting - it had to be taken in a LOT - which is obviously a good thing. Lunch with another set of Grandparents and Auntie Vicky. Coco and I were very pleased to see all of them before they dashed off on their world travels.

Remembered Grandpa, which we do all the time but especially over these few days.

Hen Party! - A weekend of fun and frolics at Park Cottage, one of the best ever.


Coco had an absolute blast with Auntie Bridgie and seemed completely unfazed by her first night away from me. Thank you Cowan-Deyes's for giving me the weekend off x

A joyful few days with nieces - it is always such a pleasure to spend some time with them and I hardly saw Coco!


A night in London to enjoy the impressive preview of Katie's new album. Stunning venue, electrifying performance - surely the recipe for success! Yes, I was Coco free - again!

Pub lunch and a long overdue catch-up with a special friend.

A long journey up to Anglesey but SO worth it for the wedding of the year! First of all there was some soggy hard work...


Followed by some last minute preparations...


But the final result was the most beautiful bride in the world...


And a sublimely happy couple...


Coco loved her first wedding...




And thank you Mums for coming to help with Coco. I mean, I couldn't be expected to look after her by myself! We have pretty much forgotten who each other actually are over the last week! Mummy who?

Ilm couldn't have been a more perfect bride, she was elegant and gracious and so in love - it was a complete honour to be a part of her special day. I just hope her motley band of bridesmaids lived up to expectations.


Now it is back down to earth with a bang - and a stinking cold - to pack our bags and head back across the Atlantic for more adventures with our baby, our buggy and the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment